1 cup daal
1 1/2 tsp salt
3/4 tsp chili powder
1 small red onion
1 small tomato
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp garlic
2 green chilies
3/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1. Add water and daal to slow cooker.
2. Add salt and chili powder. Cook on high heat for 8-10 hours. If there’s a lot of water in the morning, let it keep cooking.
3. Heat oil in a skillet over med heat. Add cumin. Add onion and cook until light brown.
4. Mix in ginger, garlic, and turmeric powder.
5. Add tomatoes and cook until reddish-brown.
6. Add masala to rajma in the morning.
7. Add salt and mirch to taste, then add garam masala.
8. Garnish with cilantro.